JoomGallery 2.1.2 Bugfixrelease
Published on Sunday, 13 January 2013 16:56
Thanks to your help by posting appropriate bug reports in our support forum we are able to provide another bugfix release for the JoomGallery 2.1 today.
The following bugs were fixed:
- Access rights in links to certain gallery views have not been checked in frontend user panel and frontend user categories view.
- Searching images in "MiniJoom" was not possible if SEO was enabled with the option"Adds Suffix to URL".
- Ordering box did not change when selecting another parent category if Ajax category selection was enabled.
- Fixed failing Ajax request at category selection if SEO is enabled.
- Image distortion caused by incrementing image dimensions in the nametag container of the detail view (detail image) has been removed.
- In category view, the list bullet for the image title was displayed in some cases even if the output of the image title was disabled.
- Batch editing images was not possible because of wrong form validation error.
- With some specific configuration settings an empty string was added to the document head which caused problems when using Joomla! caching.
The following changes resp. improvements were done:
- Form field 'Category' renamed to 'JoomCategory' to avoid conflicts resp. incompatibilities with Joomla!.
- Improved performance with very many users in configuration and image manager.
You can update your gallery with the Autoupdate function in the JoomGllery backend. Alternatively you can also load the Zip from the download section and install it via the extension manager of Joomla!.